Four Fundamental Types of Results
[NOTE: This page itself, is in effect THE START
of our Great Brain Training (GBT) program. Please
read on thinking of it in just that way, seriously.]
(... continued from home page)
it is important to train both practical and meditative mindfulness. We will train you to achieve levels of self-knowledge that you surely have never or very rarely considered. For example, we will present a model of you, your body, mind, spirit and brain as a critical foundation for your knowledge base. We will also tell you about the KANDO meme and its impact; then we will review the Integral 3-D strategy and its life-time importance.
There are of course, many different kinds of
results that people may desire or want, bearing
in mind that desiring and wanting may not be the
same. Furthermore, there are some kinds of
results that are needed just to survive,
whether we want them or not.
How are you FEELING and THINKING about the results you want in your life and what ACTIONS are you taking to pursue those results?
With the Great Brain Training program we will
be analyzing and valuing four main kinds of results
and applying them in people's lives, including
results that relate to: Value Communications,
Health and Wellness, Finance and Prosperity, and
Sustainability. These are the four basic kinds of
results that every person on earth needs and/or
wants to have, whether they pay attention, or not.
Train your brain to pay attention to these types of results and both your brain and life functions will improve!
When you choose to join the GBT program, you will receive training, community support, access to well- researched resources, recommended resources and expert guidance to get the results you want by taking full advantage of your brain's capabilities.
GBT's Major Contributing Results
The GBT program is being designed to produce many kinds of results over time, depending of course, on your effort and participation. Even so, there are major contributing results that are prioritized by the program in addition to the foundational results we have identified above. These are the abilities to:
- Apply and manage the KANDO Results Orientation,
- Improve mastery and control of the ways your brain processes data and information; learn how to deal better with distractions and information overload,
- Learn more about the ways that you and your brain create your perceptions and how that affects how you see and interpret the world around you,
- Learn what it means to be mindful and how train your brain in both practical and meditative mindfulness,
- Understand the ways biology and culture influence your life,
- Be clear about the effects of perspectives and frames of refence in relation to your brain's functioning,
- Understand how human communication really works and what makes words so powerful; Empower words in the right ways by using core words and ideas that make your brain AND life more effective,
- Know your self and all its manifestations, and recognize the effects of genetic and cultural heritage, as well as your social and conative styles; stop self-deception and denial,
- Understand and appreciate the interconnections, interactions and interrelationships among things that are particularly important in how they affect your life results,
- Take advantage of games, puzzles and humor to improve your life,
- Pay attention to- and understand the ways time influences your brain, spirit, mind and you,
- Know more about integrating body, mind and spirit and understand better what it takes to do so,
- Participate in a planned, comprehensive research and development to improved the Integral 3-D Brain Training Model, and
- Apply and use Mini Case Studies to train your brain more effectively.
Obviously this is an ambitious program, AND
IT OUGHT TO BE, because we are talking about
brain training, not learning how to ride a
Bear in mind that your brain is a life-time organ, and therefore brain training ought to be a life-time activity, and that is how our program is designed to be used.
Having stated that, it DOES NOT MEAN that the program doesn't deliver immediate benefits. You will gain right away from your effort and participation. We have build that into the program's design as well.